Thursday, January 22, 2009

its a beautiful day in the neighborhood

Its snowing again - and its lovely. I always love the first few days of a snow because the plows are concentrating on the runway and they haven't poured out the gravel and ruined its purity yet :-) Nice and thick and fluffy too :-) I'm still busy as always, my latest being tasked to read/grade 12 annual Comm&Info awards packages in 2 days (well, more notice, but it took them that long to send the link and login information). It was pretty neat to see, but on the other hand, soooo very time consuming, and also to judge so many bullets and give them points on my reading. Also, I've been selected as our group Air Force Assistance Fund rep, which I've only done at the sq level in the past and loved it! Good times all around. Have a great day!

No comments: