Sunday, May 24, 2009

yippee skippie

Well I'm running again for fun and it so happens that I had to push up my PT test (though I haven't been off my profile but 2 weeks vice 42 days) so I can do a retirement the date of my origional PT test and still accomplish it before my midtour (yes, I'll have about a month here after I get back but its the first time I'll be taking LEAVE on WORK days!). It had been beautiful the days previous but decided to rain so we were stuck inside - not my best run since I had to slow down for all the corners and its 17.2 laps to get the 1.5 miles, but I ran well enough to get an excellent on my PT test! Pretty awesome since the week previous my 17min 1.5mile would have only gotten me an 80 - and it felt good to run! Maybe when I get back I'll retest if I think I can get a 100, but only IF I can run outside and get the 100 *chuckles* I'm pretty excited about how I feel (healthy, non-injured) now. If I ever finish my EPRs and Decs I think I'll go enjoy a park and hike some this extended weekend :-)

No comments: